Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good News

Today I woke up and thought it would be an ordinary day. I started off my day with an ABWE business meeting. Around noon our meeting finished and I was set to start my daily activities. When I got home from my meeting I had a message on my answering machine from a special friend I have been seeing for the last six months. We have been getting serious these last three months. I was not expecitng to hear from him today, however he asked me if I was avalible to have lunch together. I wasn't expecting anything special, but during lunch he got down on one knee and proposed. Of course my answer was YES!!! He is planning to come home with me in April so he can meet all my friends and family. I called my family and they were excited to hear the good news. I am including the picture I got of him today.















April Fool's!!!

4 comments:

Rose of the Hill said...

Ok so you totally freaked me out! :-)

Suellen Black said...

You got me so bad! I was trying to figure out how I was going to meet him. It would take an ACT OF GOD. I am sure your family will be thrilled to meet him.

Anonymous said...

You had me going! I couldn't believe you would be seeing a guy for that long and not "spill the beans!" It just is not like you to keep a secret.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.