Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm here

Wow so much time has passed since I last wrote. July and the first part of August were busy busy busy. I attended the ME conference. What a blessing that was. I took the Biblical counseling class. It changed me and some of my thoughts which lead to worry. After the ME conference I attended the VBS program my church had. I was the missionary focus. Right after the VBS I headed to MI to spend some time with my extended family. Soon after I arrived home I spoke at a church who supports me. Then last week I went to Virginia Beach to spend some time with two of my supporters. I had a great time of rest and relaxation. Thanks Janice for the comfortable bed in your guest room. (I have slept in many guests rooms on furlough and by far is Janice's bed the most comfortable!!) I am able to take a short breather however I don't know for how long because I started classes at seminary again this week. After my first class I look forward to my classes, they seem as if they will be a lot of work but rewarding. I haven't forgotten my friends who read my blog.
I will write more later.

1 comment:

Suellen Black said...

Hey, good to hear from you.... I can relate to the no blogging. I need to do it... but so much has happened.
Good to hear from you. Study hard!