Tuesday, September 23, 2008

39 for the first time!

Well I celebrated my first 39th birthday last Thursday. I had a good day. I started my day heading to a doctors appointment. For the past few months my hands have been going numb. The doctor suggested I take medicine to help with the swelling of the pinched nerve. I then headed to class. My creative Bible study class is held every Thursday. After class I headed to my friend Tammy's house and then met several friends and my sister and her family for dinner. I had a great time. I also had a great weekend with my parents to celebrate my birthday. Next year I will write you about my second 39th birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darlene, my name is Chad Ainsworth I went to High School with youur Brother. I lived across the hall. I was just playing around and found this site. It would be great to get intouch with your brother. Here is my email please forword it to him. cainsworth@psav.com. Thanks

Diana said...

Okay so it is time to update this blog! Procrastination is one thing but 6 monthes is pushing it