Monday, November 26, 2007

God is in control

Last week Sofia in the arms of her grandfather, Nelson Morales, today in the arms of the Lord!


Yes we know God is in control, but sometimes it is easier to say the words then to live by them. I say this because last night I received some terrible tragic news. Nelson Morale's baby granddaughter died. Her name was Sofia Nicole. She had just completed a year old on November 2, 2007 and God took her home yesterday November 25. My heart breaks for their family. Pablo (Nelson's son) , Sara, and Alex (Sofia's older brother 4yrs). Please pray for this family because during this time I am sure the parents must be thinking if only we had...... That God would comfort their hearts and for them to know it was an accident. ( Sofia was asleep when they returned home from church so they placed her in her car seat in the bedroom. Later they went to check on her and found she had suffocated from the straps on her car seat. ) I know many parents who do this and their children are fine.

Also pray for Pablo and Sara because they did not have health or live insurance for Sofia. Pray God will supply their financially needs. If you would like to help financially please email me.
I wanted to share this pray request with you all because Nelson and his family are special to me. When I first arrived in Mexico they were the ones that helped me out with everything.

No comments: