Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

Evelia and Juan Carlos one of her sons...



Okay this wish is a little late, but I hope you all look forward to the new year. I was able to spend Christmas and New Years with my parents in Pennsylvania. I had many days of relaxation. Sorry I did not call some of you in Maryland. I think I was in hibernating mood.


I arrived back in Mexico on Friday Jan. 4th in the middle of the afternoon. I was home for a good ten minutes when I had to leave again to help a friend. My friend and her three young children came to spend the night until Sunday morning. Please pray for my friend Evelia, and her children. She is going through a very difficult time right now. Friday night when Evelia was crying and asking questions... I thought I am not qualified to help. Pray for me as I along with others try to help Evelia in her time of need. She and her children need to be coverd with prayer.


No comments: