Saturday, January 12, 2008

Small World

Just a quick note. Sometimes it amazes me how small the world can seem even living in the largest city of the world. (Mexico City has over 30 million people) My car has been in the shop since Christmas, to get a few repairs.... SO I have been taking public transportation. I do like the fact I can still get around without my car, however it does take longer on a bus. Well the other day I left to catch my bus and when I got on there were two Church members from Nelson's church. It feels like a small little city when you see someone you know..

Hope you have a good day. Going to jovenes, Youth group, and we are going to start to study the book, The Stranger On the Road to Emmaus.

1 comment:

Suellen Black said...

I am jealous... home for Christmas. My niece just got engaged. I am praying I won't miss that blessed event! I bet your buses aren't as fun as the bush taxis I get to take. : )