Thursday, February 28, 2008

ISB mini renuion.....




Wow it is amazing how God works. This past Monday we had an ABWE gathering at Nelson's house. While there we were able to share and pray with his daughter in law, Sara Morales. (Keep praying because for her because she is still in the healing process). I know it will take a long time. It was neat however after lunch we started talking. I knew she had gone to the same high school I did. That is a miracle in its self because we both attended the International School in Bangkok. Better known as ISB. (Sara was a missionary kid... and I lets just say not SAVED YET.) She graduated two years ahead of my class in 85 and I in 87. However she worked at the school in 86. My first year I attended and she worked with several teachers I had. She also helped with track and field a sport I was involved in in high school. I don't remember her nor she me, but it took God 21 years later to cross our paths again... WOW


By the way for those of you who know we happened to be wearing the ISB colors... Go Panthers....

1 comment:

Suellen Black said...

That is pretty cool! How are you doing? I am looking forward to having a dr visit us soon. 9 days and counting!