Saturday, February 2, 2008

From Mexico to China




I often wonder if God would ever call me to another country like China to minisiter for Him. I don't know if I could learn another language....
February 7th is the Chinese New Year. I decided to use this opportunity to have the children in kids club learn and pray for the Chrisitans and the church in China. The first two picutres are the children making a sign to remind them to pray for the Chinese. It says... Jesus loves you. The last picture is of Blanca holding up her finished sign with a Chinese umbrella.
Pray God might use one of the kids to go as a missionary in the future.

2 comments:

Suellen Black said...

Nice project. I love it! By the way, I am tagging you.... I am sorry, not. See my bog for details. Praying for you!!

Aji said...

Just thought I'd drop in on your blog and return your visits to my blog. Love the Chinese signs.