Saturday, October 27, 2007

BRRRR

Tuesday a cold front came in... For those of you who think Mexico never gets cold .. WRONG!!!!
It was a cold 40 degrees. Which isn't too bad if you have heat in your house. The houses in Mexico don't have heat and few of them have carpet so it is tile floor and cement which keeps the houses cold. On Tuesday night Bethany and I went to visit a lady Vicky in Los Olivos. She has been having some problems with her marriage and has been depressed. Here are the pictures of Bethany and I leaving to brave the cold. I has a turtle neck shirt, wool sweater, jacket, hat, scarf, and gloves... and I was still cold! I will download the pictures later today or sometime soon because I got to get going didn't realize how late it was getting and I have kid's club.

No comments: