Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pictures of the Brrrr

Me in front of our community
Bethany at our front door
Bethany and I leaving for our visit... It doesn't look cold but trust me it is. Today was also kind of neat because of the cold breeze it has cleared the pollution. We have been able to see the two snow capped volcanoes from the south of the city. One can see down town very clearly. This is not I repeat NOT something typical. Usually there is too much smog you can't even see the near mountain ranges. Bethany and I have been playing where's the volcanoes?? As we drive and change directions we have been locating them. Kind of like the game where's Waldo.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I like the Where's Waldo analogy...it is so fitting...just like Where's Waldo...I guess the volcanos we see have white snow, like the white stripes in Waldo's shirt. I left out the innocent comment from my blog, to protect the innocent:)

Suellen Black said...

BRR... it is 91 degrees, feels like about 95. The humidity isn't too bad yet. I would send, you a blast of heat, but I get chilled at anything near 80. So please keep the cooler weather.
Praying for you....