Monday, October 29, 2007

Hair Cut

Today I went in the afternoon with Bethany to get my hair cut. Usually I go to a lady in Los Olivos who only charges a dollar to cut my hair. However I decided to go with Bethany to the place she goes to. I am not one who usually worries about a bad hair cut so a new place didn't scare me. Bethany and I walked in together and we sat a different parts of the salon. I told the hairdresser this was my first time in the salon and I had come with my FRIEND. She then replied to me that she thought Bethany was my DAUGHTER. Now I sat in the chair thinking to myself do I really want this lady to cut my hair??? Do I really look that old???? Bethany and I are 13 years apart, so I could be her mother if I had a kid at 13. The hairdresser did a good job with the hair cut. I later told Bethany what she laughed, I still don't know if it was funny.

Suellen thanks for sending Mexico City some nice Gambian hot weather.. it looks like on Thursday it will be in the 70's at least outside will be warmer. It still is cool and cold in the houses and buildings.

No comments: