Sunday, October 28, 2007

No GAS

Okay Shelly, Bethany, and for the others who know me I am talking about no gas for our house. Yesterday we ran out of gas... which means we couldn't cook a hot dinner when we got home from Los Olivos. It also means we couldn't take a warm shower this morning. Once again it is 40 degrees outside. I was so cold in church my bones were hurting. It was rainy and misty all day the sun didn't come out at all. Usually the gas truck doesn't come around on Sundays hopefully tomorrow morning. I want a hot shower.

1 comment:

Suellen Black said...

Okay, that just sounds way too nasty for me. if I want a hot shower... I take it after 12 noon. If I want a cold shower... anytime after 8 is good. I have had a lot of cold showers. They don't help. You are dripping with sweat before ya can towel off. : ) But it is starting to get cooler. Hang in there. I hope it warms up soon.